Sent: 26-10-2010 11:38:03
In this issue:
Return to full article list
HomeFree weekly newsletterSelf Managed Super Fund ArticlesContact usLogin
Popular SMSF Articles
This week I want to talk about the most popular articles in our article library.
Some of you may not be aware that we have over 300 Self Managed Super Fund articles on our website.
The following is the top ten articles that people want to read:
- How taxable and tax-free components are worked out - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=kttfg2y
- Claiming fund expenses as tax deduction - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=r8tknej
- Segregation of SMSF Assets for Tax Purposes - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=5cdy8gc
- SMSFs owning shares in private companies - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=rtzty46
- SMSFs and Unit Trusts - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=x1739r3
- Withdraw and Re-Contribution Strategy - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=j1g1fw8
- Super gearing - Part 2 - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=se7n348
- Anti-detriment rules for death benefits - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=knh0qpb
- Joint Ventures with SMSFs - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=c0s89tk
- SMSFs and life insurance - http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=d84k4qx
Most people find our web pages via search engines (predominantly Google) or direct traffic.
These items here give an excellent idea of what people search for in relation to SMSFs.
In another article I'll reveal what are the next 10 top articles people are looking at in our website.
Finally please consider purchasing a copy of "A How To Book Of Self Managed Super Funds". You can look at the contents page at the following link: http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=0mjd6ne
The 3rd edition was released a few weeks ago.
For details of the changes made from version 2 to version 3 visit: http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=7aj5d3d
There have been many changes to this book. Version 3.0 contains over 30 pages of new material.
This update has taken longer than I would like however I have been delayed due to a frustratingly steady stream of political policy announcments, review documents and the release of various ATO documents.
Two purchase options are available - once only subscription - $55 inc GST - or an annual subscription will gives you access to all the updates made throughout the year ($120 inc GST). The book can be purchased at the following link: http://www.atcbiz.com.au/r.php?r=5a4agqb
This email is general in nature only and does not constitute or convey specific or professional advice. Legislation changes may occur quickly. Formal advice should be sought before acting in any of the areas discussed. Be aware that the information in these articles may become innaccurate with time. Responsibility is disclaimed for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Particular investments are neither invited nor recommended and hence this publication is not "financial product advice" as defined in Section 766B of the above legislation. All expressions of opinion by contributors are published on the basis that they are not to be regarded as expressing the official opinion of any other person or entity unless expressly stated. No responsibility for the accuracy of the opinions or information contained in the contributor's articles is accepted by any other person or entity. Copyright: This publication is copyright. If you wish to reproduce this article you require a license, which can be purchased here, to do so.