- you agree that if you disclose your personal information to us, we may create a database record about you;
- if you register on our website, download any materials, make a purchase, or conduct any other transaction, you agree for us to collect information from you such as name, address, e-mail and credit card details, and you agree that this information may be disclosed to service partners for the purpose of providing you with your requested services;
- you choose whether we can contact you with our regular email, send you notifications about your site activity or send you other information or notifications as may be required from time to time;
Collecting information about you
ATCbiz.com.au will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself (such as when registering, when we ask for information such as your name, email address, contact details and profession) and what we learn from how you use our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record relating to this contact.
Any further collection of your personal information than that explained here will only occur with your consent.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Your personal information is confidential. Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with a service you have requested and a better website experience with content that is more relevant to your interests. ATCbiz.com.au may use or disclose information about you when:
- you give consent to specific uses; or
- required by law; or
- it is necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested; or
- to implement our terms of service; or
- to protect the rights and property of ATCbiz.com.au.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our website possible, ATCbiz.com.au may use your personal information to send you information and updates about products or services which you have requested.
We will not 'spam' you
We may contact you at the email or other address which you provide to us in order to:
- Send you our regular publications should you choose to subscribe;
- Provide you with updated information about our website;
- Provide you with information about changes or new editions or versions of a product you have purhcased from us;
- Provide you with other information about our products and services which you may enjoy.
If you subscribe to the ATCbiz.com.au email newsletter service and do not wish to receive this publication any longer, you may remove your name from our list immediately by visiting our website and following the unsubscribe instructions sent with each issue of the newsletter.
You can access the information we keep about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to email us via the website contact form. Our file of your information will be made available to you within 28 days.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, you can do so online here. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
Storage and security of your personal information
ATCbiz.com.au will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by ATCbiz.com.au. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times. ATCbiz.com.au will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Please note also that ATCbiz.com.au may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities for storage. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguard your privacy.
Password and log-in security
For the purposes of viewing information on our site you may be supplied with a user name and password. You are responsible for the security of your password and log-in information. You take responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of this information.
You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the ATCbiz.com.au website. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
ATCbiz.com.au and links to other websites
ATCbiz.com.au provides links to websites outside of the ATCbiz.com.au service. These linked sites are not under the control of ATCbiz.com.au and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the Terms and Conditions of those websites.
What to do if you have a problem or question